Friday, April 6, 2012

Gimme, gimme shelter // Dress from Swell.com!


I love this dress from SWELL!! It's so flowey!!




I love how this picture turned out. The lighting was spectacular!



I look like a birdie! Haha



The way the lens caught the light is SO weird in this one. I've never seen anything like it before.




All my accessories up close!!





RUNDOWN
dress- SWELL
bone necklace- OS
feather waistband- Mad Lady
feather necklace- Minx Shop
boots- forever 21
arrowhead necklace- from friend








12 comments:

  1. nice outfit ans amazing pics!

    Greeting Ani
    overasliceofapplepie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, that dress is just stunning! LOVE the fringe and the lighting of the detail shot you took of it <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap, I'm in love with that dress! Beautiful!

    xo
    http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaoww, very beautiful dear! <3
    love your dress :)

    XX,Novi
    HopHopHobby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. Great Outfit.

    You´re so beautiful.

    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is so gorgeous and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so madly in love with this outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't get over how much I LOVE this spot, such great sun. And I can't get over how freaking amazing this dress it. <3
    I want it so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing dress!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete