Friday, April 20, 2012

Don't let it go, turn it gold // 2020 Ave & Adore Me!!

 

 My crochet top is from 2020 Ave, and my intricate bra is from Adore Me! I really love how delicate these look paired together!


 

Isn't the bra cute?!


   

 Love it paired with my cross-bone necklace!! 


 Also, blogger's editing system changed today, so if this post looks wonky, bare with me! Today was one of THOSE days. You know "those" days. The ones where you didn't get nearly half the shit done you needed to, and everything goes wrong. A bird even took a crap on my jacket today!! I think I need to go to sleep and start over, haha.


RUNDOWN
top- 2020 Ave.
bra- Adore Me
bag- Shop Lately
shorts- Levi's jeans, made into shorts by me
coyote cross bone necklace- from friend



11 comments:

  1. Ooh I love all the pieces of this outfit. The crochet of the top is darling, and I LOVE the texture and colors of your purse.

    I hope you have a better day tomorrow!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look really amazing as always:)
    i have been following you for quite some time and now you inspired me to make a blog. i will be so happy if you follow back:)

    http://andievesela.blogspot.com/

    thanx!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful top! Also love your bag!

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This boho look is perfect! I always love looking at your blog :). I have a giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooooooooooove your handbag ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit and your hair is insanely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha!! You know it's a bad day if a bird craps on you, of all places or people it could have crapped on. OR if you get toothpaste on your eye, maybe. Beautiful outfit! It looks so cute with your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that top is amazing! i love anything crochet...and don't worry, your post looks fine ;)

    CRYSTAL HEARTS VINTAGE

    ReplyDelete