Friday, March 2, 2012

Vanilla Mint!

I love how the clouds look in this photo! But I must draw attention to my wonderful Charlene-K necklace from Trend Essentials and my ring from Shop Lately!! (Scroll down to see them!)





It was so weird, there was snow everywhere!!



Aren't the mint ring & mint necklace awesome?!


I love my fanny pack! My mom got it for me for Christmas!


There was a rainbow, too! We also got rained on, saaaad.




RUNDOWN
mint geode/14K gold Charlene-K necklace- http://www.trendessentials.com/
mint geode ring- Shop Lately
spike necklace- Romwe
skirt & top- h&m
mint fanny pack- urban outfitters













14 comments:

  1. absolutely wonderful! you are the most stylish person EVER:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha now I'm sure that's not true!! But thank you SO much for your sweet compliment, dear!! <3

      Delete
  2. I love the cloud and rainbow photos, stunningly beautiful :) And your outfit is cute, the mint color is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rainbow pic was my favourite of the whole day!! Thank you so much dear, you're so sweet!! <3

      Delete
  3. I always love the look of your pictures!

    http://heartandsoulforfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you like them, thank you as always Kat!! <3

      Delete
  4. Really nice look! Love mint!

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mint tooo! And thank you so much for your comment as always, dear!! <3

      Delete
  5. cute! love your sweater and skirt!

    -Josie, 8bitgrayscale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, thank you Josie!! <3

      Delete