Monday, March 19, 2012

Strawberry Mint Pastels!


First of all, I'd like to say "welcome to my new blog layout!" I hope you enjoy the slightly different background, new header, wider layout, and larger picture format!
Secondly, I'd like to say just how torn I was at picking which backdrop I was going to use for these photos!



Sooo I just took pictures both places, haha!



Aren't pastels so sweet?! I have been obsessed with pastels all year round for years! (I wear them probably even when I shouldn't be!) The super cute mint geode necklace is from Trend Essentials, btw! My mom got me the mint fanny pack for Christmas this year, too!




Obsessed with mint, forever and always! This sweater is vintage but still looks so new! The mint geode ring is from Shop Lately!



RUNDOWN
mint geode necklace- Trend Essentials
pastel pink collared shirt- Romwe
mint geode ring- Shop Lately
mint sweater- vintage
pink shorts- american eagle
clock necklace- forever 21
studded mint fanny pack- urban outfitters






21 comments:

  1. Really nice look and love that little purse!

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And haha my mom got it for me for Christmas, she's so nice!! <3

      Delete
  2. Wow, lovely colours!
    Nice outifit.

    Azzurra-Bellini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really glad you like it, thank you so so much dear!! I love pastels!! * 3* <3

      Delete
  3. This is so sweet and pretty! I love the sweater, shorts and the fanny pack too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very glad you like it, thank you so so much Diane!! <3

      Delete
  4. Cute fanny pack and boots!

    http://holdmyumbrellabitch.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really glad you like it, thank you very much!! <3

      Delete
  5. That is an amazing mint colored sweater! Pastel colors are just so cute, aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cool, I got it while vintage shopping! (I really need to vintage shop more!!) And I totally agree, I've been obsessed with pastels for years and I'm not sure my love for them will ever fade!!

      Delete
  6. Totally love this outfit, and those boots are amazing ♥ ♥ ♥
    Those pastel colors really suit you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you like it, thank you so much Denise!! <3 I love pastels too much, haha!! XD

      Delete
  7. Seriously crushing on this whole outfit <3
    Haha, I love pastels! Soo pretty. Adore that fanny pack too, :D

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it so much!! <3 And pastels are amazing. I want to wear them all the time, I swear!! XD

      Delete
  8. Ohmygeez. I love this so much. D: <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeee thank you so much Ariel!! And omggg your look today was so cute!!

      Delete
  9. I like the first location, even though you kind of blend into the wall because it is a similar color to your top haha

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! I was totally torn. I'm such an indesicve person!! x.X

      Delete
  10. Beautiful outfit! Mint is one of my favorites. You have wonderful taste

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bree, I'm really glad you like it!! Your compliment is very sweet!! <3

      Delete
  11. Hey I used to have this ring! It was my favorite. Like you I LOVE this color! I ended up losing the ring and have been searching everywhere trying to find another one. I haven't had any luck I even checked the link you posted. I was wondering if you know of anywhere else I could find it or any other names for it??

    ReplyDelete