Thursday, March 15, 2012

New stuff from Shop Lately!

I've recently styled most of these items from Shop Lately, but I never showed them off up close! Here is my dog, Kibo, to show off my new stuff! Isn't he cute? He's half Pomeranian! (Which means he's bigger, and a lot less purse-dog-ish)


This ring is so sick! It makes me think of the types of crystals you'd find in a cave!


And two awesome hair clips! It's funny because I haven't even worn them as hairclips, yet! (Just waist ties, and a pocket decoration! They can be worn so many ways!)

I also recently ordered a purse from Shop Lately. I can't wait for it to arrive! I barely EVER have purses in my photos, because I usually wear the same pink Chanel bag over and over and over and have for years. It'll be nice to have a new "everyday" purse!




10 comments:

  1. Aw Kibo is so cute! And those feather hair clips are cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he?! He's such a silly little dog!! And I love them, they're so fun!!

      Delete
  2. That ring is gorgeous!

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, I follow you

    Cami
    myroomonthethirdfloor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww I want to buy something from shop lately, but sadly they don't ship internationally T.T

    love ur blog!

    do you mind checking out mine?
    http://missoline.blogspot.com/

    thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, they don't?! I had no idea! Their stuff is so cute, they should totally ship internationally!!

      And thank you for checking out my blog! Yours is so cute!! <3

      Delete