Thursday, March 1, 2012

In a garden full of angels, you will never be alone

It was really fun taking pictures here! So many cool headstones. I really love my white Crash & Burn top underneath my vintage denim jacket!








Joking about the name aside, this grave was really cool! On the other side there was another last name. I like to image two best friends, buried back to back.


PUNCH.

RUNDOWN
spike neckalce- Romwe
shoes- jeffrey campbell, http://www.nastygal.com/
bracelets- chanel & from Jenna
denim jacket- vintage
skirt- forever 21
socks- nordstrom




Also, here's a video from the graveyard! All the belltowers around the graveyard started going off, and it was so cool!







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and love the look!

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm really glad you like the look!! <3

      Delete
  2. Your outfit is just nice :) Especially love your denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really really glad you like it, thank you so much Clara!! <3

      Delete