Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I wonder if I'll see another highway

Love my new american flag vest from Romwe!! And my feather accessory on my pocket, from Shop Lately!!



I love how vibrant the colours are on it!! Also I LOVE taking laying down photos, but we only got this 1 photo because there were mosquitoes EVERYWHERE! They don't even like biting me, yet I was still horrified!


Josh flipping off his shadow :P




My favourite part of this outfit is how the cross lays between the vest, when open.



Check out the sick feathers I attached to my pocket, from Shop Lately!! They're meant to be hairclips, and the funny thing is, I've worn both of the clips I got once, and never yet as actual hairclips! Once as a belt accessory, and now as a pocket accessory!




RUNDOWN
american flag vest & fox tail- Romwe
feather accesory- Shop Lately
birdskull necklace- http://www.os-accessories.com/
bracelets- gift from friend & forever 21
fringe shirt- urban outfitters
shorts- forever 21







19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad you like what I'm wearing! (Although it's a far cry from Native American dress!)

      Delete
  2. Girl! I love your vest! It is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee glad you like it, thank you so much!! <3

      Delete
  3. Sweet vest- very boho chic!
    xoxo,
    Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. You are so sweet as always, thank you so much dear Fenny!! <3

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. where did you buy this jacket, I would buy the same! is'amazing! please tell me :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I'm so sorry, it's sold out!! ;____; The website it's from though is Romwe! They often have very similar things!!

      Delete
  7. I love this pictures! (:

    www.jessicajersey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very glad you do, thank you so much Jessica!! <3

      Delete
  8. Wow! who take all of your photos? *-*

    ReplyDelete