Saturday, March 24, 2012

Gearing up for Spring--Must-haves!


Today I want to share with you a few items I've ordered recently from Romwe! (They seriously have the coolest clothes, if I had to choose one place to be outfitted from for the rest of my life, I think I'd choose Romwe!)
First off, I decided to get three pastel blouses. Aren't they perfect for spring?! I also wanted an asymmetrical black skirt, because black is ALWAYS in with me. It might not be spring-inspired, but it's a nice juxtaposition.




I couldn't resist, so I went back for a few more things! Two more pastel pieces for spring (Including a really cute mint purse!) and another asymmetrical skirt--red this time! I think my favourite purchase, however, might be the paint-splattered tights. I can't wait to coordinate them!

All these items can be found through searching Romwe! I haven't provided links to any because, as Romwe's styles are really popular, they tend to sell out SUPER quick, so you never know when they've been re-stocked.

So, ladies, for you, what is a MUST-HAVE when it comes to spring fashion?? Let's hear them!





19 comments:

  1. im loving the skirts and leggings ♥

    http://evictedbyfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Love the longer skirts for spring!! <3

      Delete
  2. wawww cool! <3

    XX,Novi
    HopHopHobby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romwe is the best..I have to agree! And these pieces you choose are amazing!

    http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I love them!! I'm glad you like them, thank you!! :3

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to see what you can come up with regarding those leggings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg that red skirt and leggings and purse.
    someday somehow im going to steal you these clothes.
    haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fun?! And heehee you're silly! <3

      Delete
  6. Woow! I love pastel colours!

    Azzurra-Bellini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Romwe have such beautiful shirts this spring, it's so hard to pick out favorites :)

    Lubna
    ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I almost didn't know what to pick, haha!

      Delete
  8. The red skirt is amazing! I totally have to buy this one!

    lifeisactuechaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do, it's so cute! I'm so excited to style it!! ; 3; <3

      Delete
  9. so cute! love all the flowy tops :)
    ~niki <3
    http://youngandimmortal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you do, thank you so much dear!! <3

      Delete
  10. Looove the asem skirts! The tights are pretty awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete