Monday, February 13, 2012

Peach Waves // Happy early Valentine's Day!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!


I am in LOVE with this dress from Club Couture! It's so dainty!


It's a bit short on me personally though, so I put a cute floofy peach coloured skirt underneath!


You might not be able to tell from the photo, but the sleeves are basically see through, and made of lace! Soo cute!

RUNDOWN
bracelets- betsey johnson/ majorica
backpack- JC pennys, "Olsonboys"
feather waistband- http://www.madlady.se/
necklace- from friend
hairflower- h&m

Follow the hype button below to hype my look today on LookBook!!











My boyfriend also posted a look, today! Please hype him!!










6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress and it looks wonderful on you!

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it lots and lots! You're so sweet, as always!! <3 Hope you're having a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. This is so inspiring! I love the idea of the ruffle skirt under the dress! LOVE it. I need to try this soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee, well thank you Tonya! And haha, the dress is just a biiit too short, so I was racking my brain thinking of ideas! It ended up making the dress really poofy, too!

      Delete
  3. Love the boots!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jennifer! And thank you for visiting, hope you'll come back!! <3

      Delete