Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Miles from reception

Totally wore my new top from Oasap camping the other day!!


Along with my new spike necklace from Romwe!!


My dad let me borrow his tent!


We were going to stay at this campsite, but it was SO cold!




My friends Matt and Jenna, being silly!


A photo Matt took of Josh & I in the back of the car!


A bunch of us around the the fire, Matt took this one!


The lighting was INCREDIBLE.


Another one from Matt!


And, of course, pizza. All good things begin and end with pizza!



RUNDOWN
spike necklace- http://www.romwe.com/
coyote crossbone necklace- from Jenna
birdskull necklace- http://os-accessories.com/
skirt- forever 21
socks- no idea
shoes- jeffrey campbell










16 comments:

  1. Amazing post, love your photos!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee glad you liked it so much, thank you so much Laura!! <3

      Delete
  2. Very Nice pictures!!! Love your outfit!

    http://www.fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really glad you like them, thank you so much dear!

      I'll visit your blog now too!! <3

      Delete
  3. Such a cool post! All the photos are edited so well X3

    I wish Id have thought to take some while we were there.

    Also I can't wait til next time we go camping! It is so fun! >:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee thank you Jenna!! <3 Heehee I love editing them waaay too much D:

      At least Matt took some, I guess?!

      And yeah! Omg too bad we can't take photos floating Barton to Carver. Unless we get a waterproof container thingy!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Awee thank you so much as always, Fenny!! <333

      Delete
  5. I am obsessed with that skirt! You look lovely!

    xo

    Ashley

    http://southerncaliforniabelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooo cute, I got it years and years ago when I worked at forever 21. I can't ever seem to get enough of it XD

      Delete
  6. Beautiful pictures, looks like you guys had lots of fun!
    greetings from www.lifeisacutechaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment and the compliment! Glad you like the photos!! <3 I'll visit your blog now too!!

      Delete
  7. Very cute! love the skirt a lot, and the top!

    - Josie, 8bitgrayscale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee, thank you so much Josie! Super glad you like everything!!

      Delete