Thursday, February 16, 2012

LookBook is for Lovers // I am her flower & she is my sun

My friend Courtney & I entered the "couples" contest on LookBook!!
Her entry is here, and mine is here!
This contest is won via how many "hearts" we both get on LookBook. So if you want us to win, please "hype" and "heart" our looks on LookBook! (There will be a SPECIAL SURPRISE for those of you that heart either of our looks!)

Courtney is the first person that I don't know in real life on LookBook who really started to talk to me frequently. I've been a member of many forums online over the course of my life, but when it comes to LookBook sometimes it seems...a bit quiet, to me. So many wonderful people and wonderful comments, but even after months of being on LookBook I felt like I'd never found a real friend. Courtney and I started talking one day over the LookBook messaging system sometime last year, and since then we talk nearly everday! I can't imagine not having her to talk to about clothes, personal matters, and just life. It's nice to find someone who really listens to you, and isn't just waiting for their turn to talk. She means so much to me!



I love this ivy wall!



Hype and heart me (or Courtney!) if you like our looks!






Courtney's look is so pretty!!
Hype and heart her!




21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! Here's to hoping we win!! <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Awee you are always to sweet, Denise! Thank you <3

      Delete
  3. I saw you on Lookbook!
    Loveeee all your outfits. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, I'm so glad you found me! I'm really glad you like them. Thank you for being my follower, dear!!

      Delete
  4. im verryyyy lovee your styleeee... your pic.. i said it a lot of time.. but you always impressed me..

    oteteot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee you are so sweet, as always Fenny! You always have the most uplifting comments!!

      Delete
  5. I love your style!
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you, thank you so much!

      Delete
  6. what filter do you use? its so lovely. do you photoshop it? If so, i would love to know how you do it.

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear!
      I usually just mess with the "gamma correction" in photoshop, as well as the colour balance. I really don't do very much!

      Delete
  7. you are both so incredible <3 only you and Courtney would be able to pull off florals on florals

    missdanbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, I'm glad you think we look good!! <3

      Delete
  8. made my day a lot happier this morning <3 :D floweries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aweee what a lovely compliment, thank you so much dear!! <3

      Delete
  9. Hi this dress are so beautiful, i love this style!
    Your blog is so nice, i follow you.

    Azzurra-Bellini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you like it, thank you so much for following me!! <3

      Delete
  10. Oh my god, where did you get that dress?D:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ashlei, I recently came across your floral outfit and Courtney's and I like both, and decided to them feature them on fashion blog noi h. saf in a post title "Full Floral Outfit | style idea", you can check out your feature at www.noi-h-saf.blogspot.com

    hope you like!
    Let me know what you think

    ReplyDelete