Saturday, February 18, 2012

The eagle & the feather

I love this charity shop coat, as always. Goodwill is awesome!


This is one of my favourite pictures Josh has taken of me, recently!


He also found me this awesome shirt! I love it!


Two of my best friends came to visit and stay at our house, so there was LOTS of going out and eating.


Delicious sushi! (Which I am too pick to eat, so I always just eat "tamago"!)


Another shop dog! I keep seeing them, recently. I love it when stores have animal mascots!


A bike from the shop with the dog--doesn't it look like a watermelon because of the colours?!


Eating out again! This time at a really popular local pizza place.


My friend bought us pizza! Thank you, Uncle David, haha!


RUNDOWN
coat- charity shop (Goodwill)
shirt- charity shop
shorts- forever 21
bone necklace- from a friend
socks- nordstrom










14 comments:

  1. <3 Looks like you had a great time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun pictures! Love your cardigan!

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you like them, thank you so much as always for your lovely comments!! The coat is mt favourite!! <3

      Delete
  3. food looks nice
    and the outfit ♥

    http://evictedbyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sooo good!
      And thank you, I'm glad you like my outfit!! <3 Thank you for your lovely comment!!

      Delete
  4. hey ashley! it would be great if you could get a badge for your blog so then I could put it under my list of favourite bloggers, if you want help creating one let me know and ill email you the code? thanks charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh oh my gosh I just realized you replied to my msg on LB! I'll go reply back now!! o_o

      Delete
  5. I'm so hungry now from all of this food!!

    http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...me too XD I wish I had it again!! ;___;

      Delete
  6. Cool coat!!!! as alwaysssss.. your pic isss veryy COOll!!!

    oteteot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear, you're also so sweet! I'm glad you like it!! <3

      Delete
  7. that jacket is absolutely amazing.
    so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really glad you like it. It was only $8 at Goodwill!! <3

      Delete