Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Birds & Bones

I love my dress from Roxy--there was a point in time when I first moved in with my boyfriend ages ago when I lived in a different city that I wore this dress for like a month straight!


Forever love my Jeffrey Campbell litas!



This entire wall is really cool!


"Off the Waffle" waffles are so good.


Cute little shop dog at a bookstore!


Soo many books!

RUNDOWN
jacket- macy's
tights- forever 21
shoes- jeffrey campbell, http://www.nastygal.com/
naturally collected coyote cross bone necklace- from friend
religious bracelet- from friend
cluster of bones/birdskull necklace- http://www.os-accessories.com/
cuff bracelet- chanel








13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're so sweet as always, thank you!! <3

      Delete
  2. love the checkered shirt-tunic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got it aaaages ago while shopping with one of my best friends! <3

      Delete
  3. love your outfit! and thats a crazy necklace <3

    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! And haha I love me some bones, that's for sure.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Really love the top, too! And Jeffrey Campbell is fucking siiiick!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! And haha, those waffles look sooo good right about now!!

      Delete
  6. That is such a cute dress - I love it!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it, thank you so much Jennifer!! <3

      Delete