Friday, January 27, 2012

Please vote for my friend!!

If you guys could do me a favor and go hype/vote, heart, Facebook, or tweet my friend, Courtney's entry for the Project x Lookbook contest I would really appreciate it! She has amazing style and totally deserves to win this contest!









Some words from Coutrney~
For those of you who do not know, Lookbook is having a contest with Project, the amazing fashion trade show that I having been dreaming about going to since I took an interest in fashion. The contest is co-sponsored by Azalea Boutique, a beautiful boutique located in San Francisco, and they are going to send one fashion blogger out to San Francisco for the day to help them film a video for AzaleaTV. On top of that great opporunity, they are also giving the winner a $1,000 shopping spree to spend at Azalea.

So here's the favor I am asking of you...

If all of you via Lookbook could do me a huge favor and hype/vote for my look on Lookbook for the Lookbook x Project contest sponsored by Azalea Boutique, I would really appreciate it!!! If you have already done that, then I would also appreciate it if you could heart, facebook, or tweet my look as well. This is an amazing opportunity for any fashion blogger If I won, the opportunities that could arise from this could launch my fashion blogging career!!!

I know I may be somewhat new to the fashion blogging world, and I may not have as many fans as some of the more experienced Lookbookers, but that doesn't mean I don't deserve a chance. I want to put my name out there, I want to show the fashion world what I can do and how I can influence it.

I have worked extremely hard to get to where my status is today on Lookbook, my blog, as well as other fashion websites. But I never gave up because fashion means the world to me, so (once again) please make sure you hype/vote, comment, facebook, tweet, and heart my look! Each one is very much appreciated!!!

Thank you so much!
Courtney ♥



2 comments:

  1. bueno nosè, le di clic a "hype", "like" y "tweet"
    espero estè bien.
    good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete