Monday, January 9, 2012

Night Driver, drifitin' home again // Wearing my new Jeffrey Campbell's!

I swear, this vintage tee is probably one of my favourite shirts. My boyfriend found it for me! He has such a good eye!


We took all these pictures in probably less than 5 minutes. There are cougars in the area, and there was something huge rustling around in the bushes, so. We're outie!!


I'm also in LOVE with my new bone cross necklace. My friend Jenna got it for me as one of my Christmas presents! It's made from naturally collected coyote phalanges! (Although I like to be silly and pretend that they're human, because they're about the same size, haha)


My new shoes!! I've already worn them 4 or 5 times this year, because I am truly obsessed.


RUNDOWN
leopard tee-vintage
cluster of bones necklace- www.os-accessories.com
naturally collected coyote bone necklace- from Jenna
religious bracelet- also from Jenna
shoes- Jeffrey Campbell, http://www.nastygal.com/

19 comments:

  1. Great look and setting!Adore your shoes!

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Creativity & Chocolate
    Awee, glad you like it! Thank you so much!! I ADORE litas!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing tee! Love this look! xx
    http://snwears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @StephanieNadine
    Really glad you like it, dear! Thanks so much <3
    Visiting your blog, now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit, especially the t-shirt.

    http://strawbewie-ba-na-na.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute!!! I love that shirt too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Strawbewie Thank you so much as always, pretty lady!! It's such a fun shirt.
    Checking out your blog!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Cheryl
    Awee thank you, dear! You're always so kind to me!! <3 It's such a weird shirt. I think it's actually from a high school football team from the mid-east in the 1980's or something. XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get enough of your outfits! Amazing photos. You have such a unique sense of style, it's absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee, I'm really glad you like them, it means so much to me!! <3 Thank you!! And thank you for visiting my blog!! <3

      Delete
  10. love the vintage tee! when i drag my bf to flea markets, he always spots the coolest items for me, even though he's not really into fashion himself. kinda crazy! your blog is super cute, i'm officially following you :) be a doll and follow me back? thanks love

    www.clothesarchaeology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And oh man haha, that's so funny! Seems like some guys must just have an eye for it!
      And thanks for following, I'm really glad you like my blog!!

      I'll visit yours now!! <3

      Delete
  11. your photos are all so amazing!thanks for inspiring!!!following you!!!
    http://style-societe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for saying so, dear! You're too sweet <3
      I'll visit your blog now!!

      Delete
  12. You always have amazing boots!

    I followed you, hope you'll follow me back.
    http://tinasfemmefatale.blogspot.com/

    Xoxo, Tin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee, I'm so glad you think so! Thank you, Tina!! <3

      And thanks for following! I'll check your blog out, now!! :3

      Delete
  13. what cute style you have! pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like it, Michelle!! <3

      Delete
  14. Those Jeffery Campbell boots are nothing less than amazing!

    xo jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete