Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Sponsor-- Club Couture!


Packages, packages!! This time my friends at Club Couture have sent a package my way! Lots of goodies!!


I LOVE this dress to death. This was the first item I knew I had to have from their website!!


Aruughh it's SO CUTE up close! I'm going to wear this with my Jeffrey Campbell floral litas!!


Every girl needs a nice black dress, right?? Assymetry and sheer layers are definitely in right now!


So pretty!!


This dress looks so "hippie chic" to me. I love the earthy tones!


I hadn't noticed just HOW COOL the straps were until it arrived. How unique, I really love it!


To my surprise, Club Couture was nice enough to send me an item I hadn't even picked. I love the light, summery feeling it has to it!


So delicate!!


RUNDOWN
long sleeved floral dress- http://clubcouture.cc/

12 comments:

  1. Wow, so lucky, you always have a lovely dress!

    oteteot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I am very lucky! I'm glad you think they're lovely!! <3

      Delete
  2. Oh these are all so lovely! Jealous!!
    xxo
    Taylor
    eyelashwishesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very glad you like them, thank you so much!! <3

      I'll visit your blog now!! <3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I agree, I'm so lucky to have them!! <3
      Thank you for your comment as always, dear!! <3

      Delete
  4. Amazing dresses. Especially love the second en third one!

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, then again I love them all, haha!
      And thank you so much for you comment, as always!! <3

      Delete
  5. Pretty!! Those are all such cute dresses! I really love the top one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The top one is my total FAVOURITE!! I can't wait to wear it again already! XD

      Delete