Friday, January 13, 2012

New friend & sponsor, SWELL!!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again--I LOVE getting new packages in the mail! (Don't we all?!)
This time, the package is from my awesome friends at SWELL! Everyone there is so nice, I'm very glad to be working with them. Please stay tuned to my blog, and their website, as I'll be guest blogging for them from time to time!



I've been a fan of the brand "Jen's Pirate Booty" for awhile now, and didn't even really think I'd have the chance to have one of their dresses. Boy, was I wrong! This dress makes me feel a bit like a pirate wench. Arrr!!


I know probably way more than I should about lace, and let me tell you--this is fabulous lace!


I was REALLY excited to receive this dress from the "Spare" section on SWELL'S website. It was one of those things that I wasn't sure if I was going to like until I tried it on, but when I did, I knew I'd made the right decision to choose this dress! It fits my style well, don't you think?


The fringe detail is siiick! Definitely in right now.


RUNDOWN

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. @Fenny
    I do so love both of them!! The red one may be my favourite one to wear, these days!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, I love getting a new package!
    Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! These are so lovely! The lace dress is a total dream! What a rich color.

    lovelovelove,
    autumn jordan
    http://we-are-infinite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you like them, dear! I know, right?! I really want more dresses from Jen's Pirate Booty!!

      I'll visit your blog now!!~ <3

      Delete