Tuesday, January 24, 2012

First snow // Oh My Frock!

I am in love with my new dress from Oh My Frock!!


It was SO fun to wear in the snow. I love wearing black when it's snowy out!!


The detail is sooo pretty up close, I love the delicate lace. You might not notice, but the dress is actually just a sallopette! The long sleeved blouse underneath was just what I decided to wear with it.


It's funny because, I went up to this same place TWO days before and it was so hot it felt like summer. Thank you, Oregon, for your weird indecisive seasons.



So bitter cold!


I love this horizon.


RUNDOWN
shirt underneath- forever 21
tights- EXPRESS
shoes- jeffrey campbell, http://www.nastygal.com/
bracelet- chanel





20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was a really fun dress to wear! I wish it would snow again though!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, as always, Michelle!! <3

      Delete
  3. beautiful shots! love the background and gorgeous dress!

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How kind of you, I'm super glad you like it, April!! <3

      Delete
  4. Amazing pictures. LOve the dress and it looks absolutely incredible in the middle of those white snowy mountains!

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much for your kind comment! I'm really glad you like this outfit! (It was a super fun one to wear!!)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, dear! I'm very glad you like it! <3

      Delete
  6. I am in lovw with this outfit *_______* ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very glad you like it--thank you as always, my dear!! <3

      Delete
  7. Great dress!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's seriously so so much fun to wear! And thank you for your lovely comment, as always, Jennifer!! <3

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you! From the moment I saw it, I knew I had to have it!! <3

      Delete
  9. lovee the outfit pretty ♥
    following, hope you follow back

    http://evictedbyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee really glad you like it--thank you so much for your comment!! I've followed you back dear <3

      Delete
  10. love this dress!!
    i'm following! also because i love your blog's background wallpaper! ;)
    love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super glad you like it!! And thank you so much for following, and for your comment!! I hope to read more of your lovely comments from now on!! And gosh me too, I love the background! Florals are sooo pretty!

      Delete