Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chictopia--A contest for YOU, and a contest for ME!







First of all, I would like to let everyone know that I have entered a contest on Chictopia!
I rarely enter contests, but I really like this one, and would like to ask you, my lovely readers, to vote for me!

CONTEST FOR ME: I hope that you like my outfit, and I hope you can do this for me!! If so, click here!
If you can, please add this photo to your favourites! (Vote for it & share it on FB & Twitter too, if you like!)

CONTEST FOR YOU: The contest is for a BRAND NEW Betsey Johnson purse!! ** If you clicked "favourite" for me, you will receive THREE entries in this contest. Reply to this thread to let me know, and receive your 3 entries!** Photos of the purse will be shared shortly!

Also, I've never publically announced it, but since I have a Chictopia, add me if you like! Sometimes I update outfits there that aren't on LookBook!




Disclaimer: The contest you're voting for me in states in its rules "Encourage people to vote, favorite & share your entry - the most voted, favorited and shared entries will be finalists." so this contest is my encouragement to you! Please ONLY vote for me and enter yourself in this contest if you truly like my outfit and would like to vote for it! If you do not wish to vote for my outfit, do not!! I will have many more contests in the near future, so this is not your only chance to win something awesome. :)




28 comments:

  1. @Fenny
    Thank you so much dear, it means so much to me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit! I really hope you win because your style is so unique and really shows off your tastes in fashion. You have my vote, and the best of luck!~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tessa
    Thank you so much, I'm really glad you like it!
    Did you make sure to add the photo to your favourites on Chictopia? If so, I can give you 3 entries into the BJ purse contest!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yupp!~ I voted and added it to my favorites!

      Delete
    2. Okay, yaaay! Thank you so so much, dear!! <3 Votes counted!!

      Delete
  4. I totally love your pictures and outfits. They are just awesome! I added your outfit to favorite and voted for you! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, thank you! Your votes are counted!! <3

      Delete
  5. I voted, favorited, and shared on twitter and fb. :)
    Marie Castro
    matchmakerme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much, dear! Your votes are counted <3

      Delete
  6. I voted the first time I saw it, and favourited; and eventually found my way here. :] You have exquisite taste; good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee yay, thank you! Your entries are counted!! <3

      Delete
  7. I just favoriting this at Chictopia, take a look at http://www.chictopia.com/user/fave_photos/AnindhitaRustiyan to prove it :D
    good luck and please choose me! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee thank you so so much dear, your entries are counted!! <3

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! Your entries are counted!!

      Delete
  9. Voted and favourited! Beautiful outfit, great styling...
    Good Luck with Joie Girl <3
    xx

    http://snwears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! Your entries are counted!! <3

      Delete
  10. I added your photo as a favorite! :) http://www.chictopia.com/cynchmolina

    Best of luck for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your entries are counted dear!! <3

      Delete
  11. I clicked multiple outfits of yours as favorites

    (I'm on your facebook, told you about my guy's leather business,etc)

    Sebastien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED those leather goods!! Ahh ok! Did you click favourite on the one above? If so, thank you so much dear!! <3

      Delete
  12. AMAZING BLOG! LOVE YOUR STYLE!
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    www.fashionhypnotised.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The contest in this thread for x3 entries in the contest is closed!! If you'd like to enter the normal contest, please go here!!
    http://falteringbird.blogspot.com/2012/01/contest-for-you-betsey-johnson-purse.html

    THANK YOU, ALL!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Voted and favorited!

    Rachel Reyes
    RachelReyes93@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete