Monday, December 26, 2011

❤ Trend Essentials Holidays Contest! My Christmas gift to you ❤


What better time than the holidays for a contest?! I've teamed up with Trend Essentials to give 1 lucky winner the two rings pictured above!

RULES
1. "Like" Trend Essentials on FB by clicking here AND "like" my FB page by clicking here.CKING
2. Register on Trend Essentials by making an account with them by clicking here.
3. You must follow this blog.
4. Leave a comment on this entry with your e-mail address

It's very important you follow all of these steps to become eligible! If you've already followed this blog, and clicked like on my FB fan page in the past, don't worry about doing it again since that's impossible--that part of your entry is done!
But most importantly, don't forget your e-mail! I need that if you win!!

Contest will run for exactly one week, and ends new years day at 11:59pm. Check back shortly after that for the winning results!! Winners will be chosen via Random.org.

~GOOD LUCK to all of you, my lovely readers!~



24 comments:

  1. greenpotatoez@gmail.com

    That first ring... so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. email:ang_sky0@yahoo.com

    luv the ring ~
    so... cute !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! My email is: martuxy.tuxy@gmail.com

    Both rings are so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! that feather ring is soo cute would look good with the rest of my boho jewelery :P jijiji j/k but I did enter!

    my email is vgarcia88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first ring!


    susue@inbox.lv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those! :)

    Marie Danicia B. Castro
    mariemagical_23[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I'm so excited to see updates. New blogposts AND Christmas giveaway! love both rings ♥ gonna try my luck!

    angie_chongwc@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your looks on lookbook, but just found your blog today. I love it!

    khuynh.521@gmail.com. Country I'm in? The US.

    ReplyDelete
  9. whoops, i signed up with a different email >_<
    spring_thumper @ yahoo . com
    USA :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great craftsmanship!
    wfrederick12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really really beautiful rings and blog ^^
    did all the "like" things and stuff!

    I'm from Germany
    lillifee1997@gmx.de

    www.even-fairys-dream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog <3 You always post about the cutest stuff!

    lauralandrews@gmail.com
    USA

    ReplyDelete
  13. t.dhall@live.com
    USA
    I love the rings. so cute

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rings are amazing!
    I'm from Poland ;)

    moderndancelover@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hellllo darling!

    I AM IN AMERRRICA!

    My email is: kendallcamat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes, i want these beautiful rings

    Nataya, new follower from Austria!
    chachamisucontact@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. (: my email: ryeong95@gmail.com
    from USA

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm from Medan, North Sumatra in Indonesia :)
    email : m_auditia@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm Klaudia from Poland.
    klaudgarg@gmail.com

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  20. such cute rings!

    kai628(at)gmail.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED

    Thank you for all of your entries!! <3

    ReplyDelete