Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sparkly new top, c/o Sugarlips Apparel!

I love love love my new top from Sugarlips Apparel! I think I've worn it at LEAST five times before posting this set of photos. It's so comfortable!




The top is awesome and has a lot of sparkly bits on it. That's why the sun is catching it like this in the photo!



I have ALWAYS wanted a camera that can take photos of the moon. Most cameras aren't good enough, so when I saw this I wasn't even going to try. My boyfriend decided to anyway, and I'm super glad you can actually see the moon in these photos!


I love powerlines, as always, haha!


RUNDOWN
cuff bracelet- Chanel
religious bracelet- gift from my good friend!
studded boots- vintage
birdskull & cluster of bones necklaces- os-accesories

6 comments:

  1. i really like your blog- gorgeous pictures :)

    http://thecookiesalad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anna Thank you so much, dear! I'm very glad you like my blog. And thanks for visiting!

    I just found your lookbook through your blog. You're so cuuute!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this outfit!

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Seekingstyleblog Thank you so much as always, dear!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @INspiration partout Thank you so much for your comment, and for visiting, dear!! <3

    ReplyDelete