Saturday, December 3, 2011

My lovely sponsor, Shoppalu!

Received a package from my AWESOME sponsor, Shoppalu!!
They're an AWESOME site that sells new, and vintage clothing at a good price!
I always love getting gifts in the mail, and this time there were 4 items, yay!!


This is probably my favourite item--I already took lots of pictures wearing it, so stay tuned! (Don't you love how it lays on the hanger??)


I love this funky top!


I believe the website said this dress was from the 1950's. Isn't it so deleicate looking?


I love maxi length skirts & dresses!!


If you want to visit shoppalu, click the banner below for great prices, and awesome finds!!
(Everything c/o Shoppalu!)





8 comments:

  1. love it great gifts
    DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG WHERE YOU CAN WIN $50 TO SPEND AT THE ONLINE SHOP OF MY FOX HOUSE
    http://preppyfashionist.blogspot.com/2011/12/fox-house-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Virgit Thank you, dear!

    And thnaks for visiting, I hope you'll come again!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow just love your blog! ♥
    all of your outfits are amazing, go on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Strawbewie Me too, it's so delicate looking!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Marie Awee thank you so much, dear!! I'm really glad you like them!!

    Thanks again for visiting, I hope you'll come back!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove your style. I think we have similar taste, ethnic and flower patterns :).

    Your blog is wonderful!

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Mariamma Awee thank you so much, you're so sweet! And it totally sounds like it! I love "ethnic" themed things, and especially flowers!!

    And thanks again for visiting--I hope you like my blog!! <3

    ReplyDelete