Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays, everyone! And Merry Christmas, if you happen to celebrate it! Today is Christmas where I am, and I spent it with my mom, dad, and boyfriend!

Since this is a fashion blog and basically everything I received is related, I figured I would show off the lovely things I was given! This first one is of a Juicy Couture perfume and lotion set my mom got me, it's called "Couture Couture" and it smells so nice! Juicy makes really nice perfumes--I wish I had a larger perfume collection!


My mom knows me all too well. Juicy, and now some Betsey Johnson! Travel bags! I actually end up traveling quite a lot, so these will come in useful! (I wonder how my boyfriend will feel if I give him the black one for his toiletries since he doesn't have one? Haha, at least it's not super girly!)


Victoria's Secret, too! Almost all of some of my favourite brands, so far! I've been wearing Love Spell since 9th grade which is quite a few years, so this makes me super happy! Victoria's secret recently diss-countinued ALL of their perfumes, though. So bummed out, but happy I have a bunch of them stocked up.


This was actually the one thing I asked for for Christmas! A mint fanny pack from Urban Outfitters! (Looks just like my brown one from Shop Lately, only it was more expensive)


This stone necklace and the twisted feather bracelet are a perfect match for this fanny pack!!


I'm actually a pretty boring person and always wear the same makeup everyday no matter what, so this will be fun to try! (And incase you're wondering, yes, that's a framed Night of the Living Dead poster on our wall.)


My boyfriend got me this wallet by MNG by MANGO, since mine has been falling apart! He's so sweet!


Who says socks are a bad Christmas gift?! Especially when they're angora!!


Some cute bracelets by MNG by MANGO!


I don't generally like Aeroposatle, but the year they were established along with their initials is my initial, and my birthyear, so my mom got it for me as well--I love that it's dog tags, I've been wanting some. And the peace symbol bracelet is too cute!


Of course, at least one joke gift. Everyone in my family says I am obsessed with pepper. I put it on nearly everything. Now I have my own so that I don't keep stealing the one from the kitchen!!


I'm very thankful to have received such lovely things, and feel very lucky to have the life that I have. Most of all, I'm thankful for my family and that I got to be with them this year, as I haven't had a family Christmas in some time.

I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas had a lovely one, and that whatever you celebrate, if anything, that you're having a wonderful winter season!!

(Also, if anyone else has some presents to show off, I'd love to see the lovely gifts everyone else received!)


~peace on earth~

PS: Stay tuned to my blog at midnight tonight for special details on a new contest I'll be releasing!!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Ashlee! Im so glad you had a great Christmas, and that you got to spend it with family. There is notheirng better then getting to be with family on Christmas. ^__^ I hope you have a great rest of the week and a Happy New Years! God Bless You! ^__^

    Sincerly, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cheryl Hi again, dear!! And I totally agree, family is where the heart is!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas too, and God Bless You as well!!

    Thank you for always visiting!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a lovely christmas! I love your presents ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, dear! Your comments always mean so much to me!! <3

    ReplyDelete