Monday, December 26, 2011

In the Wintertime-- Steve Miller Band // I love my new winter patterned coat c/o Mexy Shop!!

I LOVE my new winter patterned coat c/o Mexy Shop!!


It's seriously SO cold here, and this jacket is SO warm!!


My favourite part are the little deer patterns! They're so cute!!


This is on the hill right below where I take my pictures. Watch out, cougars and bears are in the area!

RUNDOWN
feather beacelet- gift from my friend in Finland
lace shorts- Chicwish
boots- Durango Boots




10 comments:

  1. Love you!amazing u r..n i love ur photo edits :D
    www.chicqua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chicqua Awee, you are so sweet dear! Thank you so much!! I'm very glad you like!!

    I love your blog too, it's so cute!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fenny Awee thank you so much, dear! You are so kind!! <3 Thank you for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your style dear, it was so cute and suit on you <3


    xoxo,
    G.R

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gita Regina Thank you so much dear, you are so sweet!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty!! That coat looks so comfy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Cheryl Thank you!! It really is! I'm thankful to have it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw I love the dear patterns on that coat!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Seekingstyleblog

    I'm really glad you like it, thank you dear!! <3
    I'm going to look at your blog again now!!~

    ReplyDelete