Thursday, December 1, 2011

I love my new sweater & skirt set from ROMWE.COM!

I really love my new sweater set! The skirt is so delicate, and the top is so warm!


I also think that the design being followed through from the sweater onto the skirt is a nice touch! My scarf from Forever 21 is so warm!


I really do wear these little pink boots WAY too much, but I really love them. I can't help it!!

Also, where is everyone on LookBook today?? It seems so dead! I bet everyone is home for the Holidays, and working on their finals! If you are home, what Holidays do you celebrate? I'm excited for Christmas!


RUNDOWN

scarf & leg warmers- http://www.forever21.com/
shoes- Liz Lisa



14 comments:

  1. love ur blog!
    i follow you!
    hug from BARCELONA
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the outfit! and its totally ok to wear those pink boots a lot, they are so cute! I have a pair of boots that I love a lot too, they are so worn down, but I cant help it, i love to wear them! ^^ and I celebrate Christmas, the birth of Jesus Christ ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than getting new clothes you love :). I like your scarf too and how well it goes with those little pink boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nene Awee, thank you so much for following!!~
    I'll definitely check your blog out!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Cherly Ohh you have a pink pair too?! Pink is so addictive!! I think it's ok, too!!

    And that's so fun, so do I! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ionoclasp I agree, it's always the best!! <3
    Ans thank you! I love the scarf from forever 21. They're seriously THE BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Strawbewie Awee thank you so much dear!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is such an amazing and adorable outfit! I love the colors <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the layers! And the boots, I know what you mean, I have a pair alike and I love them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it babe!


    www.annawii.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Denise Awee, thank you so much dear! I love grey & pink, too!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Sistinas Thank you very much! Ohh awesome! What colour are yours?? :3

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Anna Aweee thank you so much, as always! Loving all your looks recently, too!! <3

    ReplyDelete