Saturday, December 31, 2011

Gifts from Romwe & new Jeffrey Campbell litas! // Thank you for 200 followers!!

I always love coming home to a bunch of packages!


I love this dress from Romwe!


I wasn't sure at first if I was going to like this shirt, but when I tried it on, I was in love!


I love the little bead details!


In love with this ring! I've been wanting a deer head ring for awhile.


Last, but DEFINITELY not least, my new litas! At first I had purchased a black leather pair from Urban Outfitters and had a REALLY bad experience (Never buying shoes from THEM again!) but bought these ones I'd originally been wanting in black velvet from the always awesome Shop Nasty Gal!
I wore these shoes out last night, and am going to wear them again, tonight, for new years. Love them!

Also, I would like to thank everyone following this blog, as it reached 200 followers yesterday! Thank you so much, everyone!!


RUNDOWN

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that dress is adorable. I'm so into skater dresses this season, they have such girly charm, don't they? And I can't wait to see some pics of the litas--I love seeing them worn, as I could never pull them off! XD Happy New Year, hope it's a good one!

    http://batblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress and the shirt are soooo cute!! that ruffly shirt will look so lovely with your long curly hair! D: and omg, love the shoes. :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the velvet dress is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything! This may sound like a stupid question, but what are fashion blogger gifts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Batblush Oh man, me too! I LOVE the material. I wore the red dress yesterday. I didn't want to take it off when it was time to go to sleep!!

    And thank you dear, I hope you had a wonderful new years as well!! Visiting your blog now <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Christian Thank you so much, dear!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Cheryl I'm really glad you think so, you're always so sweet to me!! <3

    I've worn the shoes like 5 times already! I am truly obsessed!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Victoria I think so too! It's really comfortable, also!! :3

    Thanks for visiting my blog dear!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Potterhead Thank you, dear!! <3

    And that's not a silly question at all! It's when, for example, a company (Such as romwe.com) takes an interest in a fashion blogger or one of their other platforms (like lookbook.nu) and contacts them, or when the fashion blogger has an interest in a company and contacts them. From there, the fashion blogger reviews the clothing for the website via gifting. Often in the case of really awesome places like Romwe, they let you run contests on your blog so that your readers can also get gifts!!

    ReplyDelete