Friday, November 18, 2011


I have literally been looking for white cowboy boots for half of my time on this earth. I purchased these online thinking they were dusty white rather than tan--of course with my luck they were totally tan. It would figure, right? However, I'm still super happy with them! I've heard there's such a think as leather paint out there, so there's always that if I'm feeling crafty.
And I've worn them a few times since receiving them (you can view them worn, in the entry below!) and I'm actually becoming quite fond of the shade, although I still would LOVE white cowboy boots someday!!


But speaking on some intense wants here, what's something you've ALWAYS lusted after and never been able to get ahold of, OR something you've been lusting after awhile, and FINALLY obtained? Let's hear your stories, ladies!

RUNDOWN

11 comments:

  1. This boots looks more lovely in pink, I think :) because is kind of more difficult to find 'em in this color :D ♥~

    My story.. mm a pair of red docs, which I've didn't purchase them yet u___u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are so you.
    I think mine would have to be my blue Heart Buckles! I wear them less often than I should...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that's a shame :( but overall, they are still cute

    Pua

    http://strawbewie-ba-na-na.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. retro but fashionable shoes ! I love it's gentle color !! love the blue sky in your blog too ,so beautiful ... :)

    http://romwe-romwe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @cavernicola antropofaga Ooh gosh, I hope you're able to get your docs soon! I've never owned a pair. I hope to, one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Renee Haha, aren't they? They're really nice boots, so I'm happy to have them.

    DUMB!! Wear them more often! They look cute on your tiny little feet XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Strawbewie Haha, I am at least happy with them!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Romwe Online Thanks, guys!! Really glad you like my boots, and super glad you like the blog!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've found DreamV boots that are sold out and I am now totally lusting over those Durango boots! Are the boots true to size? I'm a 6.5, but not sure whether I should go down a half size. <3 You have the perfect style.
    http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/dreamv/item/506450/
    http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/dreamv/item/508089/

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Popbubblewrap

    Oh man haha I've seen those DreamV ones before, I wanted them hella bad but they were sold out then, too!
    And yes, VERY true to size. I got them in a size 9 even though I'm an 8 because I always buy boots 1 size bigger, but they're perfect. Buy them!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet! I rarely see any Western boots that are cute.

    If I find out another way to get them DreamV boots, I'll let you know. Shoe love!!!

    ReplyDelete