Thursday, November 10, 2011

Blitzen Trapper-- Furr


Yeah, when I was only seventeen
I could hear the angels whispering
So I drove into the woods
And wandered aimlessly about
Until I heard my mother shouting through the fog
It turned out to be the howling of a dog
Or a wolf, to be exact
The sound sent shivers down my back
But I was drawn into the pack and before long
They allowed me to join in and sing their song

On the day that I turned 23
I was curled up underneath a dogwood tree
When suddenly a girl
Her skin the color of a pearl
She wandered aimlessly, but she didn't seem to see
She was listening for the angels just like me
So I stood and looked about
I brushed the leaves off of my snout


flower shall- oxford circus
dress- soaring
shoes- jeffrey campbell
bag- vintage


10 comments:

  1. Love the shoes, they do match the rest of your outfit ^^Looking at thid outfit makes me wish I had some floral printed clothes ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Denise Haha, glad you like the outfit! Floral print is seriously the best. You MUST own some!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mademoiselle Ana Indeed! Layering is a totally a must in fall, especially winter!!

    And thanks for visiting my blog!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! I love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Aine Oh, thank you so much! They're from Jeffrey Campbell--every girl should own a pair!!

    And thanks for visiting!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is insanely beautiful.linkd u thru lookbook.hd to see more:-)love everythng and the flower prints work well together
    ur new folower:-)
    www.chicqua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is seriously one of your most amazing looks! The maxi dress looks fabulous on you, and you are for serious rocking those litas like nobody's business.

    Madeline
    great plain & hip

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Chicqua Thank you so much for visiting, I'm glad you linked through to me!!~
    And thank you for following--your blog is just lovely, I've followed you back!!

    Thanks for visiting!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Madeline Gosh, you really think so? That's so sweet of you to say, I'm really glad you think so!

    Thank you for the compliments, and for visiting!!~
    Also, great blog. I've just followed you!!~

    ReplyDelete