Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Walking on a Dream (Kids at the bar Remix)


We are always running for the thrill of it thrill of it
Always pushing up the hill searching for the thrill of it
On and on and on we are calling out and out again
Never looking down I’m just in awe of what’s in front of me










Don’t stop just keep going on
I’m your shoulder lean upon
So come on deliver from inside
All we got is tonight that is right till first light





birdskull necklace- http://www.os-accessories.com/

8 comments:

  1. U are gorgeous hun and I'm so glad u started a blog! I put your link to my blog roll :).
    Would it be okay to tip about your blog in mine? And can I borrow your photos if I link you?

    Love Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Anna!! I hope my blog is ok, I'm still new to this, but I am trying!!~ And thank you for linking me, I really appriciate it!!

    Haha I totally just replied to your lookbook comment as well, but of course! You can link me anywhere you'd like, I'm very happy! I always love looking at your blog!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog and have loved every look since! You're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Seekingstyleblog Wow, you are so kind! Thank you so much for your words! I'm really happy you've found my blog, and I hope you you continue visiting!!~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Różowa Awee, thank you! I'm glad you like them. I love Jeffrey Campbell!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @M Thank you so much, dear!! <3

    I hope you'll continue to visit my blog!! <3

    ReplyDelete