Sunday, October 30, 2011

I am ROMWE.COM'S newest fashion blogger!

I'm very happy to announce that I am the newest fashion blogger for http://www.romwe.com/ !!

Aren't the two above items I am getting, cute?! I have been wanting a NICE faux fox tail for some time now, so I'm happy to order one now!


I am a HUGE fan of Romwe, so of course I have ordered from them in the past before!
These are two items I recently purchased, and am really very happy with!
You'll notice the first garment can be see a few blog posts down. Romwe has such lovely clothing for girls, I highly recommend shopping around. They even have free shipping worldwide, it's such a blessing!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I absolutely LOVE that cream-colored lace dress! Do you happen to know if they still have it for sale?
    I'm looking forward to seeing the outfits you make with their clothing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kaori Me too, it's to die for! They actually do not, as far as I can tell. I searched for the links to both of the items in the second photo but couldn't find either, which is why they're not linked. :[ I'm sorry, I wish I could help more!!

    And thank you, I'm glad you are! I hope to impress, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's okay - I had sort of figured that you would have linked it if it was still up on the site! And you definitely always impress, hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kaori Haha yeah. XD I shall deffinitaly reply back here if I notice they're in stock...and I look at Romwe nearly everyday, so I'll probably be one of the first to know, haha!!

    And thank you! You are very kind, Kaori!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Denise Thank you so much! I appreciate the congrats. I hope I'm a good fashion blogger for them!! n_n;;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Faltering Bird, you have an amazing blog and great post! please come and visit my blog and if you like it
    Here's my blog feel free to visit romwe coupons code your comments would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Samantha
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete